How to Send and Receive FAX
over the Internet with Siplink
- Basically in olden days and even now for sending and receiving fax, most of the companies required the traditional FAX machine and phone line.
- But now Siplink makes that simple to send and receive fax through online over the internet and eliminates the use of fax machine and phone line.
Basic need to use Fax online
- 100% internet connection required
- Email account
- Subscription to an internet fax service
Fax over Internet with Siplink
By using Siplink online faxing service, the time consumption is very less and it’s
very easy to use
Login to the Siplink webFAX login page using your
- User(s) needs to log in to the portal using the credentials given to them by an Siplink Admin and in the top menu select PBX
- To view all fax features select view under fax account
- Fax settings have already been configured by an Siplink administrator. User(s) can change CSID and Email notifications in Configure Fax Settings.
Sending a Fax
⦁ Select Send a New Fax to send a fax
⦁ A window will open to configure outgoing fax information.
⦁ User(s) can forward or resend faxes
⦁ A user can cancel a fax in the process of being sent by selecting cancel
- User can change CSID and receiving email address or addresses in configure settings.
- User(s) can forward or resend faxes
- ] A user can cancel a fax in the process of being sent by selecting cancel
Viewing and Downloading Faxes
Both inbound and outbound faxes can be previewed through the portal
User(s) can search, view, and download faxes in the portal by date.
Transmission Report and Delete
⦁ If there is error when sending a fax, the user can view the Transmission report. The transmissions report will give a reason for why the fax has failed.
⦁ All fax history will remain in the portal for 90 days. After 90 days the system will automatically delete fax history. Faxes can be deleted at anytime by selecting the delete option